Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You're too cute...

Update:

This little girl? The one that is ever so steadily getting bigger and making time SPEED up until her arrival?

I friggin' love her.

This morning, we played a game. A game called, "Look! Mommy can do that too!"

She was going NUTZO in my belly. Just WEE! Over here, and then a WEE!!! Over there... WEE!'ing all over the place.

So, I poked her. No hard or anything, just to the point that I think she could feel me. And I did it repeatedly.

Poke. Poke Poke. Poke pokepokepoke.
And then I would giggle to myself, because messing with your daughter? TOTALLY fun. Just sayin'.

Then I starting a song thing to the pokes.
"Imma poke you over here, now!"
Poke. Poke. Pokepokepokepoke.
"Now, Imma poke you over .... HERE, now!"
Poke. Poke poke pokepokepokepoke.
(Snickering to self.)

It was surprisingly fun. And even more surprising?

She actually has quieted down. (But now that I say that, she's gonna do that thing where she purposefully does the opposite of what I said she was doing, making me look like a complete fool. Oh well, suppose I should get used to it. Hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment