Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend, why hast thou forsaken me?!

Well, this weekend was FLIPPIN' AWESOME.

I want it back. I want to go back, I miss it already.

So, You'll never guess what we did last night. By we, I mean me and Ed.
We slept together. Like, in the same bed. At the same time.

And? It was awesome! I slept really well. Well, as well as I can these days. (There's always too much tossing and turning for my taste. I think the days of sleeping really good are behind me.)

I woke up this morning, and got ready for work. And, I know this is weird, but I think he is totally adorable whenever he's sleeping. He's all snoring, and he just looks so damn comfy in whatever position he's in.

Anyway, point of the story is, he's STILL sleeping. He wanted me to call him at NOON to wake him up.
Boy's been sleeping since 11 last night!!
So unfair. I wish I could sleep that long anymore.

Wow, I am totally rambling today.

Happy Monday, y'all. 

We have an appointment with our Nurse today at the Community Clinic. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment