Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Scary dreams and cold mornings...

Last night, I woke up out of a deep sleep.
I'd been having probably the most scary, and longest, nightmare of my entire life.
Filled with graphic violence, people chasing me, rapists, murderers, monsters. The whole nightmare she-bang.

I woke up was too scared to even look around the room. I managed to get my phone, and call Ed, since he was still at work.

I sent him 2 texts and called him. No answer.
I braved it, and went to pee. Facing my fears didn't make me any less scared.
Neither did leaving the bathroom light on.

Every terrible scenario was going through my head. I needed my boyfriend. And I needed him quick.

By the time he got home, I'd managed to fall asleep facing the TV. That way, whenever I opened up my eyes, I could see if there was someone in front of me and behind me (by the reflection in the T.V.)

It was such an awful feeling. And I couldn't shake it. I just felt like something awful had happened.
The second Ed and I laid down after he got home, I was instantly able to fall asleep.

It's so nice having a big, strong man to snuggle up against. Even if it is for only a couple of hours.

Preggo dreams? Can seem SOO real.

No comments:

Post a Comment