Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday. Again. G**damnit.

Happy:

  • Cuz it's Friday.
  • I had a sleep over last night, and it was fun. I passed out later than I usually do, but still at an unbelievably early hour. My 19 year old self would be ashamed.
  • Tomorrow marks my weekend. 
  • Last Sunday was filled with obligations on both mine and Ed's parts. We spent time together, technically, but didn't really get the time that we needed to make it another week without REALLY missing each other. And then, The Hell that was Monday happened, and he went to spend the night AND OMGZ.
    This Sunday? He promised would be allll for me.
    And I'm taking it. That's right! I am being selfish with mah man this Sunday, and keeping him all to myself.
Not Happy:

  • This weekend is reserved for ME and ME ALONE (While Ed's not awake or home). For? Cleaning. That's right. I will not let myself sleep the weekend away like I do *every* weekend.
  • This is the last day that my boss won't be at work. Part of me is happy about this, as some stresses will go down. But part of being her assistant means that her stresses become mine anyway, and those? Will go up. Yippee.
  • WHY HAVEN'T I WRITTEN MY THANK YOU CARDS YET?! Whoops.




    Seriously, every week, I reach Friday, and I am partially astonished that another week has gone by, HOW DARE IT?! I am not a week closer to my due date. And now that we're in the last 2 months, time just seems to be ticking down. Almost like I can hear it every second of every day.
    And, then again, on Friday, I welcome it with open, exhausted arms. Every week seems to be longer than the preceding one. Every week is physically more taxing on me. Every week, I say, "If it wasn't Friday, I'd be flipping this week off and saying, 'Screw you guys, I'm goin' home."
    Every week.

    I don't know why Friday is such a huge issue for me. Perhaps because every Saturday means I'm another week along.

    Also, What the EFF, May? You can't SERIOUSLY be SERIOUS about ending. Because, you're like what? 10 days away from quitting? SCREW YOU, MAY. I'm not talking to you anymore.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment