Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saying thanks.

To my friend,

Our friendship has blossomed in the past few months, and you have been such a great source of information, you've calmed me down when I didn't know what was going on... You've been there for me.

In light of my recent hormonal freaking out, You're coming over tonight. To eat and talk and commiserate. You recognized my need for someone to talk to, and you were worried. And that speaks volumes about you. About what kind of person you are.

The awesome kind.

Thank you, so much.


To my best friend, my lover, my greatest ally, and the best guy in the whole world,

I was having a really crappy day before I called you. You not only gave me my first smile of the day, but also my first laugh. AT THE SAME TIME. Cause, you're just that good.

I wish I could express to you how deeply I love you. How much you mean to me, and how wonderful you've been during the past 7 months. You've been everything I've needed, and so much more. I could never have asked for a better person to be by my side throughout one of the most exciting and exhilarating, yet trying and exhausting.

Thank you. For loving me. I know I say it all the time, but really. Thank you.


For everyone who thought of my daughter, and gave to a very needy, expecting couple:

THANK YOU. MY DAUGHTER THANKS YOU. Now, she has stuff to go on her bum. And in her mouth. Thanks to those who showed up to the baby shower, and even those who wanted to. Believe me, it meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment