Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first of many to come...

Early this morning, Ed wished me a Happy Mother's Day. And my face lit up, a huge smile covered my face.

I got another Happy Mother's Day text this morning.

I know I can't see you, little girl. I can't hold you, and you are STILL 8 weeks away, but I'm your mommy already. And this being my Very First Mother's Day, I am so happy.

I've wanted to be a Mommy for so long. I've wanted it with all of my heart, spent many nights crying because I couldn't be one.

Now, I am. (Even though she's not here yet, I've been told that it totally counts.)

So, A very happy First Mother's Day is gonna go down over here. We're having Ed's momma come over, for the first time, and WE'RE gonna cook for HER. Crazy, we always go over there. Pusghetti, Cheesy Bread, Spinach dip, AND a wonderful (requested by his momma) Strawberry Shortcake.
Sorry, that was me drooling already.
Then, later this evening, we're gonna go see Iron Man 2. 

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, all of you Moms who are already experts at this, and those First Timers, like me. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment