Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

That's when I, I look at you...

I know it's cheesy, but I needed this on this dreary morning.

Miley Cyrus - When I look at you



Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I
I look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone


 I love you, Ed. You are my light that reaches me when nothing else will. You are my strength when I feel like I am at the bottom of a hole and can't see a way out, and am too tired from digging myself there. You love me, in spite of all of my short-comings. You hold me, and I feel safe again. You kiss me, and I am flooded with all the love I have for you.


Layliana, I wish there were words to describe how much I love you. You make me want to be better, a better momma, a better role model for you. I love you, little girl. You are slowly, but surely becoming my world. I would break down walls for you, I would fight the whole world for you.
When I think I have nothing left, I think about you inside of me, and it gives me the strength, the knowledge that I have something to fight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment