Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Baby Girl,

Hey there, sweet daughter o' mine...
You little rascal...
You little munchkin who pummels me every chance.
My sweet, baby girl whom I love so, so very much.

Just a thought... Just a quick idea I'd thought I'd run by you... See what you think of it. If you don't like it, you can throw it right back to me.

Would you mind it so much if you decided to go head-down, like YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BY NOW??

The thing is, the doctor's don't like it when you stay head-up. They won't let me push you out of me, and they'll instead gut me like a fish in order to get you out of me.
And there's just all sorts of complications from that? And I don't really want to be gutted like a fish?
Though, anything to keep you healthy, of course.

I was just thinkin'... if you don't have a problem with that, that it would really work out for both of us.

Love Always. And Forever.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment