Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

When I dream a perfect dream, you are in it, my love.

This morning, shortly before being awoken by a rude fly trying to kiss me. Repeatedly... I had a dream.

This dream was so beautiful, so perfect. Layliana was in it. In all of her newborn glory.

I gave birth to her. It was a normal labor and delivery, as normal as I can remember. I remember she came out, and they took her away from me. I had to go out and find her and yell at them to bring her back. Which was actually kind of difficult, since I'd just given birth and wasn't really feeling 100% yet.

By the time I got her back, she was so hungry. She was more than ready to breastfeed, and so I did. I remember in my dream, I had to replace my nipple once it was in her mouth. (My friend told me, Shove the whole thing in there!) And so I did, and it didn't hurt hardly at all, and it was just such a beautiful feeling, to nurse my child. My baby. My daughter.

I am already so much in love with her, I am ready to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment