Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So much in love...

I am flooded with good and warm thoughts this morning...

I am so completely lucky. And so completely in love...

This girl... This beautiful girl who has my heart already in her teeny little hand.

This beautiful, amazing girl who kicks me when I'm hungry, who jumped around last night when daddy finally came home. Who already loves her daddy so, so much.
Who makes can make me laugh already. She tickles my ribs, and even reminds me to pee sometimes.

This little girl who dances in my belly whenever music is played.

She's is already so much a huge joy in my life... Already a source of happiness and love.

I dream about her almost every night. I dream happy dreams, about when she's here. About staring into her eyes as she stares into mine as she's eating.

We've got such a journey ahead of us. Complete with bodily fluids being spewed, and having to laundry once a day. Complete with kisses and snuggles and pure, unsurpassed love.

Then there is her daddy...
My one and only. The love of my life...

He has been so much to me. He's my strength when I have none. He's my comfort when I need it. He gives the best hugs and cuddles, and is the sexiest man alive.
And, to make it better, he loves me Oh, so much. We have a mutual understanding that what we have? There is nothing better.

He's the other side of my coin. He makes me make sense. He calms me down when I get too irrational. He makes me laugh when I'm crying, and loves to see me smile.

I love waking up next to him, I love carrying his child. I love the family we're about to have.

I love him. With every fiber of my being. With everything that I am, I love him.


I know this was ewwie and gooey. I realize that. But when you're as lucky as I am? You don't pass up a chance to grab it and cherish it for all that it is. Knowing that you'll never let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment