Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Glucose Torture Test

Today. Ahh...

Today is going to be a day among days.

You know how I will know if my boyfriend really wants to spend the rest of his life with me? If, by the end of the day, he and I still 1.) Live in the same house. 2.) Love each other just as unconditionally as we do right now. And 3.) Actually survive the remainder of the day.

It's going to be difficult.

He stayed up all night, which wasn't too much of a stretch for him, just so he could make me breakfast.

And then, at lunch, before he's able to get a full 8 hours, I have to go home and wake him up again.

He's a trooper. Seriously.

Did I mention how amazing that man is?

But it's not going to be difficult because of his level of exhaustion.

It's allll going to be me.

First, I got 5 hours of sleep last night.

And I get cranky when I'm tired. Especially being preggo.


Oh, and did I mention that I have a Glucose Screening Test today. They said I could eat a breakfast with little to no sugar this morning, but that I shouldn't eat afterwards.

And, yes... You guess it. I get cranky when I'm hungry too.

Gah, I'm going to be a raving, horrible bitch for a while.

And this is all from my doctor.

They hate pregnant women, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment